Silica sand mobile jaw crushing plant machine with its simplified operating systems mounts the highly productive jaw crusher on a full tracked chassis, but with an electric crusher drive. Flexibility of operation is ensured through hydraulic jaw setting that enables differing products to be produced without affecting production. The crushing plant provides the customer with low energy consumption, ease of transport, and low levels of dust, sound and exhaust emissions. To ensure maximum return on investment this crusher is designed for high capacity, low environmental impact and automated process control.
- Jaw size of 1200mm x 1100mm (48 x 44 inches) for impressive rates of production.
- Easy to operate and feed due to the massive feed opening, but still offers a very high reduction ratio even with the toughest of rock.
- Highly flexible, and productive operation, with hydraulic closed side setting (CSS).
- High return on investment is assured through low cost per ton operation, and long machine life time (10-15years).
- Efficient, rapid and easy set-up and take down for transportation with no requirement for heavy lifting equipment.
- The efficiency of the unit is maximized due to SBM’s simplified and standardised wear parts being designed to provide the highest levels of performance.
- Global aftermarket support with standard stock parts to ensure minimum machine downtime.
- Full operator training and machine commissioning are integral parts of the machine delivery.
- Very low emissions as is able to operate from electrical mains or from onboard diesel generator.