SBM has inducted technology over the years through strategic alliances and developed focused R&D and Design & Development teams, who offer optimum and cost effective solutions to meet customer needs. The hand operated stone impact crusher is mainly used for primary and secondary crushing in the sectors of mining, ceramics, iron and steel industries as well as environmental and recycling technology and the pit and quarry industry. Soft to medium-hard rock, e.g. limestone and gypsum rock, salt, various types of ash and slag, hard coal, overburden and similar materials can be crushed by the stone impact crusher.
- High and constant capacity;
- Construction for ease of maintenance;
- High level of operation safety;
- Final grain with high cubic grain proportion;
- High reduction ratio;
- Immunity to foreign substances.
- Mechanically adjustable impact rockers: To compensate wear and tear and to vary the grain spectrum.
- Hydraulically adjustable impact rockers: For frequent changes in the type of work to be performed, depending on product quality and grain spectrum.
- Hydraulically hinged housing: For the swift opening of the housing. The period necessary for replacing worn-out parts, or even a fully equipped rotor, is considerably shortened.